Criminals Gang
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Criminals

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Gametype

3 participants
AuteurMessage
CaoS
GROS NOOB
GROS NOOB

Gametype Empty
MessageSujet: Gametype   Gametype EmptyLun 28 Aoû - 11:30

Gametype.

Hello boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen...

“We need something interesting these days UT gets boring lets try to do something fun^^” by Kyo.

“here u can psot ur suggestions about...shoudl i use the small hallway to the lg and the corridors to teh link gun and add some jumppads and bridges and do same for the other” by Loading.

“Recently I haven't been playing UT.

This is partly because of the stupid arguments that are happening more and more frequently as well as i'm starting to get bored of the game” by Zelos.

“And people these days dont want Virtual, Unreal games. Just see the Top 10 selling. You dont see many unreal games. You got Condemned, Godfather, things like that.” by CaoS.

... Your prays, have been heard!

In the past two weeks, I was trying to come out with something to help UT staying alive. Something new, something that everyone could play it. A mix of TDM, BR, CTF and Normal Guns and Instant Gib. So a light came on!

Vasco a.k.a. CaoS brings you... PAINTBALL!
Nah, nah, nah, its not with paint balls! I will explain everything, and I assure you. If soccer was big, this will be too!

Special Maps, Special Mutators, Special gametype. In paintball you can’t run as a maniac shooting everyone. It’s a team sports and you have to look out, because its a maximum lives – 1 game, until next round so don’t get to excited or that might injury your team.

MAPS: Created by Paradox and Loading, special maps were made. Fragball maps, with obstacles to hide and if you want to call it: “camping”, where and your team will try to take out the other players so you can attack.

MUTATORS: The only mutator will be Paintball Mutator. Paintball Gun with Paintball balls.

GAMETYPE: So as I wasy saying, I was trying to mix TDM, BR, CTF, NW, IG. So Normal Weapons as the ZARK is a M4 Rifle as the 2nd shot kills instanctly, Normal Weapons Instant Gib. TDM because you practly have to eliminate every player from other team to win. BR and CTF... I wanted to start a new round everytime the flag was captured. But that only works for Bombing Run, so what I did is this.
- There are two balls, each in the red and blue base. And of course there are two goals. The red one is in blue base, and the blue one is in red base. You have to go on the other base, bring the ball, and score it in yours. Huh, like CTF.

PAINTBALL ROUNDS: As there is in real life, Paintball has X-Ball and Airball. So I made it like this.
- Airball will be played as maximum lives – 1.
- X-Ball will be played as maximum lives – 0 (no max lives)
So X-Ball will be like normal BR, and Airball will be like Paintball in real life.

Here are some pictures of the actual maps. (only paradox’s one with alot to improve/Loading’s one is still being made)

Gametype Shot00033hn3

Gametype Shot00035ae2

Gametype Shot00037vj7

Paintball will be introduced in a special night. Day will be discused later, I will teach the rules to everyone. Only special community will play this game. (Server is yet to be discused)

Here are some videos of real life paintball, so you can see what waits you in UT2003!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pESMNd72xFg&search=Paintball
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/203368/psp_chicago_paintball/

Vasco Loja

Special Thanks to:

- Paradox (map creator)
- Loading (map creator)
- Gtna (ideas)
- Bender (support)

Hope you enjoy it!

For opening day invite please post it in here, or contact me: vascoloja@hotmail.com

Here are some extra pictures of the already existen Paintball Mode

Gametype Shot00042hu2

Gametype Shot00043ys8

The Paintball Gametype also comes with a map in the Forest.

So I am inviting you all =C= clan to come to opening night. Only a small community (DTK, DIV, TU, =C= and some other known players) will play this gametype. Sorry if I can't translate you this.

Also, I need someone to help me creating some maps and editing some I already have. Anyone offers?[/img]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
»]C[«Djøkø
^TOUT PUISSANT^
^TOUT PUISSANT^
»]C[«Djøkø

Gametype Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gametype   Gametype EmptyLun 28 Aoû - 15:36

UFFFFF!!!

Congrats Caos!!!

This Nu game type maybe keep UT2003 alive for fu times !!! Nice idea mate !! ^^

I don t understand all gamin rules but i ll add your msn and we ll talk about it cuz i m very interestin about it !!

I l trnslate your post in french for my team and ll tell u what they think about !!! Very Happy Very Happy
https://criminals-gang.superforum.fr
CaoS
GROS NOOB
GROS NOOB

Gametype Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gametype   Gametype EmptyLun 28 Aoû - 15:43

Sure thing mate!

vascoloja@hotmail.com
CaoS
GROS NOOB
GROS NOOB

Gametype Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gametype   Gametype EmptyMer 30 Aoû - 16:39

»]C[«hyp
^CRIMS SOLDIER^
^CRIMS SOLDIER^
»]C[«hyp

Gametype Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gametype   Gametype EmptyMer 30 Aoû - 17:41

je sé pas se ke vous dite mais la map est bien cool ...

nice caos.... Laughing Laughing
http://hypnose03.skyblog.com
CaoS
GROS NOOB
GROS NOOB

Gametype Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gametype   Gametype EmptySam 2 Sep - 11:20

Viens sur le forum, et sur les sub-forum "Rules" (régles), c'est un topic que s'appele Regles en Français. Tout que vous necessite...

Paintball's opening night is today. Check forum http://utpaintball.goodforum.net/index.forum

And post it if you can go on the correct sub-forum - General Chat. If yes, you will be given full access to the private forum where you can see the passwords and servers. Djoko talk to me on msn!
Ocb$!im
Invité

Gametype Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gametype   Gametype EmptyVen 29 Sep - 4:02

oué hyp a raison lol
Contenu sponsorisé

Gametype Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gametype   Gametype Empty

Gametype